Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key 103 news.
City Broke the world record for a defender with the signing of Benjamin Mendy for a fee thought to be 50 million pound.

I broke the 100 mtr sprint record this morning with a time thought to be 6 seconds.
Haha. Congratulations.

Wasn’t David Luiz £50m?

And yet we still feed them, even they cant see where we will be in 10 yrs, having only taken 5 to usurp the rags and the Sly sports owned old top 4.
The good Sheik needs to buy Sly out, and cleanse the world of the raggies, and the racist cnuts trying to undermine the Sheiks business.

We are simply a bonus to them, they cover todays overhead with todays likely subscriber.

The future is something some of them will never see because they are struggling for their digital survival and will be out of business but even if our owner bought out a newspaper or a TV supplier he would still want to make a profit so I dont think he would do things much differently unless of course he was prepared to run it at a loss.

Another marvel from Jamie Jackson. Just can't resist mentioning all our price tags, even in an article that's meant to be about United's title chances.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...emy-roots-key-jose-mourinho-manchester-united

Mourinho is concerned at the high fees paid for what he describes as middling footballers in the £30m-£50m price band. While Neymar is reported to be close to joining Paris Saint-Germain for a world record £199m, this summer Manchester City have bought the right-back Kyle Walker for £50m, the goalkeeper Ederson for £34.9m, the left-back Benjamin Mendy for £52m and Bernardo Silva for £43.6m. United have, however, paid £31m for Victor Lindelof.

No mention of 75m for Lukaku or their 40-50m pursuits of Dier and Perisic. I love how all these rag journos are putting Mourinho in this role like he's the only sensible man left in football, completely mindblown by all the money everyone else is spending. Poor little Jose vs Moneybags Pep.

And no mention of £51m Martial; £89m Pogba; Schniederlin £30m; Depay £30m; Luke Shaw £32m; or Di Maria £63m. Just the usual fake news from the Guardian.

I've been on holiday and didn't have sky sports.

Returning home and watching sky sports news has been an eye opener to say the least.
Every single chance they get to mention the scum even from the most tenuous link so I really shouldn't be surprised anymore......

They've just done a piece on spurs v Roma last. Camera pans on the crowd after a Roma goal to show a kid celebrating in a scum shirt. They didn't say a word, just kept on showing the celebration.

Unbelievable......or bias ??
i saw this on sky sports news, i actually turned round to my mrs and said, why the fuck are they showing a rag fan cheering a goal.. it was unbelievable .. sky are absolutely desperate to show anything to do with the rags , its really quite weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.