Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's really killing the rag/dipper/gooner media that we comprehensively beat the "Galacticos" and the rags stumbled to defeat. When I first woke up and didn't know the score SSN were saying stay tuned to see highlights of a 5 goal thriller making out we just about edged it! Then on seeing said "5 goal thriller" WTF! However they seemed to have started giving some credit as the morning has gone on.

Haha you're always looking on the brightside Frank and much too forgiving.

I'd put money on it taking you half a hour to drive 2 miles, allowing everyone and his dog out of side roads etc :)

I do try to be a considerate driver. Funnily enough I did experience a bit of road rage when the driver behind got infuriated with my generosity.

this morning on talkshit, the plum when talking to someone in LA, first ? to him, was madrid playing with best players out, the bloke said it was a full team apart from ronaldo that played first half, but also said silva and mendy didn't play

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing that pisses me off is on the muen whenever they show a City player there is nearly always a rag player in the picture...I can understand it with our new players but not with our other players.
I await the muen apologist's assertion that the muen isn't biased towards the rag scum.
I thought you were one of the more vociferous "wouldn`t read that shit paper ..."

I think it's really killing the rag/dipper/gooner media that we comprehensively beat the "Galacticos" and the rags stumbled to defeat. When I first woke up and didn't know the score SSN were saying stay tuned to see highlights of a 5 goal thriller making out we just about edged it! Then on seeing said "5 goal thriller" WTF! However they seemed to have started giving some credit as the morning has gone on.
I think the 5 goal thriller mate was PSG v Juventus 3-2.

BBC hiding the Rags result at the foot of our match report! That BBC sport team is so Rag infested its unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.