Real Madrid - Post Match Thread

If Pep's going to play three at the back a lot I would have thought we need an extra CB in the squad. Personally, I'd be happy if Mangala stayed as back up.

Great goal by Diaz.

Maybe him and Foden pushing for a couple of starts this season?

I hope they keep Sam but I don't know how much game time he will see. In that CM spot (there's two on the 352 we played today, the more attacking role, and the holding one which you were referring to, Nasri could play both for sake of this conversation) we have Yaya, Dinho, Fernando, Delph, and of course Silva. Plus Gundagon will be back soon.

That's a lot of guys for two spots. Add in injuries and league cup matches and yeah he'd probably start a few games, but i don't know if he has it in him to break into the team regularly. Wish him the best. Always liked him.

We will play 433 and 352 so assuming that Delph and Fernando go we definitely have space for anothet central mid, whether thats nasri or someone else i dont know.

Thought YAYA showed why it was worth giving him another contract.
Looks as if he's enjoying himself.
Might not play in high profile games but there if needed especially to talk to the less experienced players

I haven't watched the match unfortunately but I read now that Stones played DM at some moment and that he was good. It's something I'd really want to see more for him, I think he'd be perfect for that position.

Just went straight to the OS and clicked on the extended highlights link not knowing anything about the game..

OMFG Diaz!!

What a player he's going to be :))

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.