Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were one of the more vociferous "wouldn`t read that shit paper ..."

I read it online but still think it's a piece of shite... wouldn't pay a penny for it.
It's a wank paper and they don't even have a City fan as a reporter but somehow find plenty of rag fans to do reports.
Stuart Brennan tries but he's not impartial

BBC hiding the Rags result at the foot of our match report! That BBC sport team is so Rag infested its unreal
The thing is, it is now so blatant they the couldn't even try to deny their bias towards the Rag's. Interesting to note that on their Wiki Page under Areas Served it says "Specific services for the United Kingdom and rest of world". So not just Salford then?

Type
Department of the BBC
Industry Media
Genre Sport
Founded 1988 Olympics and separate division of the BBC in 2000
Headquarters MediaCityUK,
Salford, Greater Manchester,United Kingdom
Area served
Specific services for the United Kingdom and rest of world
Key people
Jak Turnbull (Director)
Services Television broadcasts
Radio broadcasts
Online presence
Owner BBC
Website www.bbc.co.uk/sport

BBC hiding the Rags result at the foot of our match report! That BBC sport team is so Rag infested its unreal

People were moaning it was headline news earlier. It must be a relief to know either way you can scream agenda.

Anybody notice the new sky sports ad? Finishing with the Aguerooooo moment.... Just thought I'd mention it, as they could of quite easily gone with Leicester City, or one of out Tour De France winners, who are sponsored by Sky.

Caught that the other day - 2 hours later I was still watching old recordings from 2012.

I'm in the Media Agenda camp. And wise enough to understand that lot has more fans worldwide, so more clicks will gathered with articles about them (and the negative ones about us that seems to interest their fans as well).

But com'on. This is about a friendly. Far away. Why bother what the media says. It's far more interesting what our players and manager think, and how our own fans feel about the performance. BBC, Daily Fail or Minor, or whatever tabloid, it's simply not worth it. Just stay on BM and watch the highlights on whatever YouTube channel. It'll make you feel better during the day.

I read it online but still think it's a piece of shite... wouldn't pay a penny for it.
It's a wank paper and they don't even have a City fan as a reporter but somehow find plenty of rag fans to do reports.
Stuart Brennan tries but he's not impartial
What a load of shit that is !! SB on many occasions has given us some wonderful positive news and even made some scathing attacks against United and used us a barometer to whip them with.

Are you Brennan undercover?
No matter how he tries he is still a rag and until we get an unbiased reporter or even better a blue to report on City stories then the articles won't be balanced.
Ask how many blues believe we get fair coverage on the muen and see how many are with you.
Not going to get into a slanging match with you mate but we all have our own opinions and mine is the muen is a rag paper.

Are you Brennan undercover?
No matter how he tries he is still a rag and until we get an unbiased reporter or even better a blue to report on City stories then the articles won't be balanced.
Ask how many blues believe we get fair coverage on the muen and see how many are with you.
Not going to get into a slanging match with you mate but we all have our own opinions and mine is the muen is a rag paper.

SB's OK and on our side
Unfortunately he's swimming against the tide at the MUEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.