Record attendance in Los Angeles today

Been watching Sky this morning and they are remarkably positive about it including the crowd although their reporter mentioned that it was "partisan". I've no problem with that because it was true. All the better in my view.

One of the things that has pissed me off in recent years is going to America for promotional purposes and losing. The Americans love a winner and last night was a great advert for City.

Good to hear not watches an sky this morning.

Great crowd. There were thousands of empty seats at the rags vs LA Galaxy and tens of thousands of empties when the rags played Real.

We should take our share if the credit for the bumper crowds we have played in fromt of.

Great crowd. There were thousands of empty seats at the rags vs LA Galaxy and tens of thousands of empties when the rags played Real.

We should take our share if the credit for the bumper crowds we have played in fromt of.
I watched the Utd game too. 80,000 there. A good crowd but it wasn't full. A very poor advert for Utd in so many ways.

I would of liked the camera to show the whole stand of the crowd after we scored just to see how many celebrated the goals, just to see % celebrating.

quote from brad kudlowski wearing his chelsea full kit after the game " i was about to start routin for the uniteds but hey... these cities are the team for me.. right! - jeezz that upper body strike by ston jones was crucial....
go Brad !!

quote from brad kudlowski wearing his chelsea full kit after the game " i was about to start routin for the uniteds but hey... these cities are the team for me.. right! - jeezz that upper body strike by ston jones was crucial....
go Brad !!

latest

I would of liked the camera to show the whole stand of the crowd after we scored just to see how many celebrated the goals, just to see % celebrating.

there were a handful of crowd shots on my broadcast. probably 10-1 support ratio for Real but even some of them were applauding our goals

They did a quick pan and few were doing poznan but not sure which goal was it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.