Virgil van Dijk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the chat about Hernandez from Madrid real? Can't think of too many other targets aside from Inigo

I don't think he's good enough, he's massively too dear and I question the attitude of anyone who signs a long contract and goes on strike a year later. So, I'll say it now, "I never wanted him anyway."

I don't think he's good enough, he's massively too dear and I question the attitude of anyone who signs a long contract and goes on strike a year later. So, I'll say it now, "I never wanted him anyway."
I don't agree that he's not good enough. I understand why people would think he's too expensive but I think the same can be said of the majority of players we are interested in, just the way it is. Difficult to argue with your third point. Personally, I'd like us to sign him but I agree, it isn't a good sign for him to be behaving like such a prick.

I'm waiting for the media to tear into Liverpool if they back track and end up making a public bid after Van Dijk puts in a transfer request.

You can bet your house that all the Journalists who drool over Liverpool and Klopp, as well as the numerous Liverpool pundits, won't utter a word.

It will be hailed as a Liverpool changing signing that will make Liverpool real title contenders. And the £70mill World record transfer fee for a defender won't cause a ripple.

I'm waiting for the media to tear into Liverpool if they back track and end up making a public bid after Van Dijk puts in a transfer request.

You can bet your house that all the Journalists who drool over Liverpool and Klopp, as well as the numerous Liverpool pundits, won't utter a word.

It will be hailed as a Liverpool changing signing that will make Liverpool real title contenders. And the £70mill World record transfer fee for a defender won't cause a ripple.

...an the lad worth every penny of his £200 000 a week.

big fat Quinn this morning it's a league winning signing for the dippers

You don't half talk some rubbish. Just to help you out, here's Virgil Van Donkey pinging home 3 stunning free kicks and then waltzing the ball home from inside his own half.....as your average stumblebum centre halves are wont to do. I look forward to the Lescott compilation by way of reciprocation....

I love the way he strikes those free kicks. So smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.