It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question I suppose is whether we'd be happy with him playing 35 games this season if Kompany got injured? Tbh, I'm not sure I am, but then again I'm not really happy about Otamendi doing that either, let alone Tosin.
I think he's worth a chance. He'd learn loads imo.
On the other hand spend another £50 million on another CB who hardly starts because Kompany doesn't get injured. It's all one big gamble, for me I would like to see Pep work with Mangala for a season rather than just binning him for a pittance.

No matter what they say publicly, players want to play as many games as possible mate. I wouldn't envy PG the juggling act he has to do to keep them happy. That's just with what we have now without any additions.
Players do not sign for us blind. They will know the score regarding competition and the fact they still sign says a lot.

Players do not sign for us blind. They will know the score regarding competition and the fact they still sign says a lot.
They also sign for us having come from a club where they are automatic starters, usually. They'll be confident that they're good enough to be undroppable, especially in the big games. Once they've been benched for a few games, confidence gets affected and so does their international prospects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.