Takeaway delivery drivers

It all depends on if the delivery drivers are on a wage or just paid per delivery, for instance I wouldn't tip other delivery drivers that deliver from ebay Amazon etc.

We are having chinese delivered later. Think I should change my Scrooge like, penny pinching, tight bastard ways?

No, but mainly because I pay online because I normally have no money lying about but a few coins.

If I order to pay on delivery I will just round up to the nearest £.

I use deliveroo loads. I keep an eye on their journey and if they get it right(ish) I give the rider a quid. If they don't, I don't and I tell them why I didn't.

Sometimes I feel bad cos it's pissing with rain. Sometimes I wonder why they took a job that involves navigation in the first place.

My view is I wouldn't tip O2, Amazon, Sky, Sainsburys etc so why would I a delivery driver who is just providing a service I've already paid for.

I use deliveroo loads. I keep an eye on their journey and if they get it right(ish) I give the rider a quid. If they don't, I don't and I tell them why I didn't.

Sometimes I feel bad cos it's pissing with rain. Sometimes I wonder why they took a job that involves navigation in the first place.
I bet they love standing there piss wet through while you advise them what they should've done.

You sound like the kind of bloke who stops at red lights on Grand Theft Auto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.