Words that people have different meanings of

"FUCK OFF"

There are many meanings when somebody says fuck off. Fuck off can be used in its original way as "FUCK OFF" spoken in a vicious tone when a person has pissed you off or you plainly just want them to "FUCK OFF. There is also the " FUCK OFF " in disbelief, spoken in an astounded tone. There is the "Fuck off" when something goes wrong " AWW FUCK OFF" in a disappointed tone There's the " FUCK OFF" in disagreement for example when one of our players gets a booking for one challenge after being hacked to pieces by the opposition for the previous hour said in a ref your a twat tone.
I could go on, there are loads of examples. Feel free to add.

"FUCK OFF"

There are many meanings when somebody says fuck off. Fuck off can be used in its original way as "FUCK OFF" spoken in a vicious tone when a person has pissed you off or you plainly just want them to "FUCK OFF. There is also the " FUCK OFF " in disbelief, spoken in an astounded tone. There is the "Fuck off" when something goes wrong " AWW FUCK OFF" in a disappointed tone There's the " FUCK OFF" in disagreement for example when one of our players gets a booking for one challenge after being hacked to pieces by the opposition for the previous hour said in a ref your a twat tone.
I could go on, there are loads of I have carried out my jobsearch today using a bank of various sites. Unfortunately I did not identify any suitable vacancies and I will resume my search tomorrow.. FFeel free to add.

Feel free to add.[/QUOTE]

Fuck right off.

Manc

Its a person or an accent nothing else

Its not a place or an airport or anything else for that matter .

In Oz if somebody is a bit of a bastard it means you like them

(If theyre a total bastard you dont.)

I find in Manchester and most of the UK swear words are either malicous or a term of endearment depending on the people or situation, someone you call a daft **** when you're having a laugh may become an utter **** when he's pissed you off

"FUCK OFF"

I could go on, there are loads of examples. Feel free to add.

Fuck off mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.