Talksport

Just had some cocknocker on saying the only way arsenal will sell us Sanchez is if we trade aguero or sane .
Not mentioned last nights yid bashing yet either

This morning it's City beat Spurs but pre-season games are meaningless.

Then they talk to some Scouse journo from the Mail and they all agree that it's looking good for Klopp with a great pre season for Liverpool , 4 wins out of 5.

Unsurprisingly, Danny Kelly and a couple of tabloid hacks having a go at transfer fees tonight and asking what happened to FFP. Bizarrely using our Etihad deal as an example of rich owners getting mates to sponsor the club at inflated rates. You'd think after 9 years they'd have another record to play by now.

Ah well, off it goes again.

Unsurprisingly, Danny Kelly and a couple of tabloid hacks having a go at transfer fees tonight and asking what happened to FFP. Bizarrely using our Etihad deal as an example of rich owners getting mates to sponsor the club at inflated rates. You'd think after 9 years they'd have another record to play by now.

Ah well, off it goes again.

You would think they would actually swat up on there topic or get someone in who actually knows what they are talking about. Wankers

I had to ring these wankers today.
Put it on for 10 mins driving to the job.
Constant reference to the BIG 6 and TOP 6.
I rang in and said why is it the BIG 6 now.
For years and years it was the top 4 or the BIG 4 cos let's be honest that's what everyone wants to get in the top 4.
I said it's only since un#t $d have finished 6th for a few seasons....

Hang on let me put you on hold...
I rang back off me work phone and said don't just out me on hold you ignorant twat and hung up ....

Currently running a poll and discussing the ban for "Phil" and Blind for abusing drug testers, it's hilarious.

Let me guess - its a grave injustice - is the Boiled Bollock going on the blanket in support? I hope so - maybe extend to a dirty protest?
They are alledging The Face wanted to be in a photo supporting the victims of the Manchester bombing and was refused so he abused the official. Ergo he should be let off.

Not like Rag PR to use a tragedy for their own advantage.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.