Samir Nasri - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we all please take the time to remember why he didn't stay last season: his attitude is poor, workrate is dreadful and consistency is absent. We've been complaining about these flaws for half a decade, his talent has never been in doubt. We have Bernardo Silva now, Nasri will struggle to get on the bench.

Nasri's fate was sealed last season the moment he told Pep he'd rather go on loan to Sevilla than fight for his place. Would City fans really want him blocking chances for Foden and Diaz?

He'll be off, but I've said it before & I'll say it again - with all the money in the PL I'm amazed a side hasn't made a move for him such as Everton or the likes; he'd be the best player at most teams & likely at an affordable price tag.

Guess people buy into the bad attitude talk, but if a manager could get him playing & enjoying it he'd be some acquisition. Looked great again y'day.

Can we all please take the time to remember why he didn't stay last season: his attitude is poor, workrate is dreadful and consistency is absent. We've been complaining about these flaws for half a decade, his talent has never been in doubt. We have Bernardo Silva now, Nasri will struggle to get on the bench.

And I think, in the end, these are the same reasons why few sides want to gamble on the Frenchman

He didnt stay last season because he didn't want to. And tbh I could understand that decision as he wouldnt have been included in the CL squad.

When Samir Nasri Feels like giving a fuck he can be one of the best players in our team, unfortunately he seems happy to just turn up and take his wages.

When Samir Nasri Feels like giving a fuck he can be one of the best players in our team, unfortunately he seems happy to just turn up and take his wages.

I think you are completely wrong that he is just happy to do that: if he was, he would not have gone on loan last season. He wants to play every game and to win.

Not in the squad for the West Ham game tomorrow, wonder if a club has come in for him?

Anyway, it's quite indicative. I'm a bit sad as he was in brilliant from throughout our preseason, but that could mean that for 2 places, we have 2x Silva, KdB, perhaps Gundogan and Foden fighting, so there is good news too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.