It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm OK with people thinking I'm talking utter bollocks and I'm even OK of taking abuse. I know I am talking about controversial topic and I'm ready for that. I'm not OK with mod being jerk playing hardball with me for one line of joke, he can fuck off for that and ban me right this moment if that will make him feel his penis is big.

It's been a journey.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

I'm OK with people thinking I'm talking utter bollocks and I'm even OK of taking abuse. I know I am talking about controversial topic and I'm ready for that. I'm not OK with mod being jerk playing hardball with me for one line of joke, he can fuck off for that and ban me right this moment if that will make him feel his penis is big.

Days like this make me miss being a mod

Well I tried.....no one can say I didn't try!

It’s been a long time since anyone’s said “no” to you, isn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.