United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
£50M for one of his go to robots pmsl.

Mourinho is a football dinosaur.

£40m with add ons on top. Makes every deal we've done this summer a bargain competitively. United really aren't the force they used to be in the market. They haven't had a good summer in a long time, probably since RVP in 2012.

Well we know what Boriniho is setting his team up to do hoof dive set piece hoof it in box to all there 6foot+ players Wimbledon of old.

Matic will improve them a lot.

Chelsea are wrong to let him go to United.

He is yet another defensive clogger!

Every season ticket needs to come with a pillow and blanket as the ****s will all be asleep watching that shite again pmsl.

Rag newsagent near us always giving it the big un, offered him a £20 bet to Christies charity this morning that we will finish above them, he wouldn't take it
I had same with my wife's brother, £100 to charity that we finish above them. Wouldn't have it, so I same bet that Everton would finish above them
and he took it! He's been a season ticket holder for over 25 years, still a knob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.