Spurs Post Match Thread | ICC match in Nashville

An excellent and entertaining read once you get the hang of the lingo.

Melter = flapper
Melting melts and melters all acceptable.

Few tricky ones, it seems a Walker used to something very good but recently came to mean overrated and lacking in good grace, although by page 25 it seemed to be starting to mean good again in a nostalgic sense.

Fraudiola is apparently who claims anothers work as his own and Pochers would previously seemed to have meant shrewd and frugal, however it now appears to mean something to appease "melters" merely a buffer between said "Melters" and the the true source of frugality which is a DL.

Hope this helps

An excellent and entertaining read once you get the hang of the lingo.

Melter = flapper
Melting melts and melters all acceptable.

Few tricky ones, it seems a Walker used to something very good but recently came to mean overrated and lacking in good grace, although by page 25 it seemed to be starting to mean good again in a nostalgic sense.

Fraudiola is apparently who claims anothers work as his own and Pochers would previously seemed to have meant shrewd and frugal, however it now appears to mean something to appease "melters" merely a buffer between said "Melters" and the the true source of frugality which is a DL.

Hope this helps
Thanks for that extremely helpful analysis Danish ;-) clear as a bell now.

That Tottenham thread, has just go to go down in our consciousness as one of the best post match rants ever.
Congratulations White Hart Laners, you've given most of us hernias howling at that.

City played well, we sooooo closed them out of it. I do think they were not as on their game as we were, maybe it mean more to us, but could have been v different in first minute if Trippier pass was converted. My god the press would have had a field day

Danilo played well enough to work some space but his crossing aand shooting let him down. KDB was amazing, Kompany had a good game too, nice to see him staying fit because we are heading for the same thing this year of being shy in front of goal.

I am convinced we need Sanchez now, if he had those chances we missed last night we would have got a lot more. Always will have a soft spot for Aguerro but he is part of thiss missing in front of goal thing now which makes me wonder how he has a high score rate, whats his record against the top six? But we need somneone with enough confidence to put those chances away.

Good game overall, and still got Mendy and Bernardo to come.

Missed the game so have relied on your summary. You seem to be saying we need a player to replace aguero who has never scored more than aguero in any season. ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.