Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one has stopped anyone from discussing the alleged media bias in fact I welcome the debate and enjoy other peoples opinions.

This was explained to you by other posters last week such as bluemoonmatt etc who ended up giving up with you because you were unable to grasp the concept that on a forum people will have different opinions and post accordingly. That is not stopping peoples opinions but discussing them which is the whole point of a forum.

In fact although I post on this thread the media bias belief manifests itself onto numerous threads. Is that a problem? Or other threads being being vandalised? Or people who believe in agenda on a non-stop campaign to force their opinion on others?

Not to me as it is what people wish to discuss. I can accept a different view to mine why are you incapable of doing likewise? Its a forum so stop moaning like a baby and enjoy the discussion.

You are totally missing what seems a very obvious point - that the majority on here are most certainly not enjoying your contribution - or perhaps, more likely, you do not miss this point but just enjoy putting your attention seeking before what others want to discuss in this thread

I stick to my opinion that you vandalise this thread and post in a totally supercilious manner - far too many posts are responses to you because you prevent people discussing what they want to discuss - with other CITY fans - not with you.

It is obviously what floats your boat

I am just calling you out on it - I am sure that I am not alone in having this opinion

You are totally missing what seems a very obvious point - that the majority on here are most certainly not enjoying your contribution - or perhaps, more likely, you do not miss this point but just enjoy putting your attention seeking before what others want to discuss in this thread

I stick to my opinion that you vandalise this thread and post in a totally supercilious manner - far too many posts are responses to you because you prevent people discussing what they want to discuss - with other CITY fans - not with you.

It is obviously what floats your boat

I am just calling you out on it - I am sure that I am not alone in having this opinion
Oh oh you`re in for it now. ;)

Clarkie?

Of course it's news. Any transfer story is news. PSG's stance is the same as ours. They haven't made a bid. Yet Sly Sports continue to go with the PSG and Sanchez story. Sanchez wants to join City and Pep. He would be here today if Arsenal would allow the transfer. Yet Sly Sports can't or don't want to report that, or go with that story. Why?

But you are ignoring the glaring obvious. City have been linked to Sanchez more than any other club. Everyone knows it. Even Sly Sports do. They are based in London. No doubt many of their staff support Arsenal. You'd have to live in a cave on an island not to know about it. Yet the *UK's premier sports news channel*(ha!) refuses to mention it and refuses to acknowledge it on their programme.

Put it this way, if it was United instead of City who wanted Sanchez, how often would that be headline news on Sly Sports? Just cast your mind back to Van Persie's move to United.

Exactly.

Sly Sports and other outlets would simply not want to bring out into the open that a situation exists where a player of Sanchez's level has effectively dismissed Bayern and PSG in is determination to join CITY

That simple fact puts CITY at a status that they cannot bring themselves to countenance.

Correct.

And when Matic signs for United, how much have United and Jose spent this Summer? At a guess as much as City. Stand corrected as I don't have the exact figures at hand.

When Matic signs for United I'm going to wait for the howls of anger, derision and contempt of United for ruining football with their disgusting transfer spending.

I won't hold my breath. Never going to happen. It will be another master class by Jose. Bringing in one if his ex-players who is a winner and is perfect for United in every way. Blah, blah, f***ing blah!

They're actually still a way short of us. We're on something like 208.5m with no add-ons, they'll be around 142 with no add-ons after Matic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.