Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are totally missing what seems a very obvious point - that the majority on here are most certainly not enjoying your contribution - or perhaps, more likely, you do not miss this point but just enjoy putting your attention seeking before what others want to discuss in this thread

I stick to my opinion that you vandalise this thread and post in a totally supercilious manner - far too many posts are responses to you because you prevent people discussing what they want to discuss - with other CITY fans - not with you.

It is obviously what floats your boat

I am just calling you out on it - I am sure that I am not alone in having this opinion

Its irrelevant whether people enjoy my posts are not. Typically on a forum you get varying opinions and if you were around long enough you may remember the Mancini thread. I never agreed with a couple of posters, who posted regularly, but, as a grown adult, could accept an alternative view.

Do I break the code of conduct - no.

If you do not want to read them, block my posts (I believe there is that facility) or do not read them. It really is that simple. If you are incapable of that then that is your issue not mine.

'Far to many posts are responses to you because you prevent people discussing what they want to discuss'

Do you actually read what you write? From my understanding this board is frequented by adults who have the capacity to choose to engage with me, choose to ignore me or as crazily as this sounds think I talk a lot of garbage but can accept a differing point of view. Not everyone on here has the clear failings of yourself who moans about my posts but continues to read them, reply to my messages etc.

Anyway thank you for your opinion, please keep posting although I may not agree with your view I totally accept your right to express it as you are on a forum after all.

By which time, if things go to plan we'll be pushing 300m.

We're going to spend more, I suggest people embrace it for what it is, 99% of the chat disappears come opening day anyway.

Guardiola did say they haven't much more to spend, I doubt it will get to 300 without a big name sale.

Its irrelevant whether people enjoy my posts are not. Typically on a forum you get varying opinions and if you were around long enough you may remember the Mancini thread. I never agreed with a couple of posters, who posted regularly, but, as a grown adult, could accept an alternative view.

Do I break the code of conduct - no.

If you do not want to read them, block my posts (I believe there is that facility) or do not read them. It really is that simple. If you are incapable of that then that is your issue not mine.

'Far to many posts are responses to you because you prevent people discussing what they want to discuss'

Do you actually read what you write? From my understanding this board is frequented by adults who have the capacity to choose to engage with me, choose to ignore me or as crazily as this sounds think I talk a lot of garbage but can accept a differing point of view. Not everyone on here has the clear failings of yourself who moans about my posts but continues to read them, reply to my messages etc.

Anyway thank you for your opinion, please keep posting although I may not agree with your view I totally accept your right to express it as you are on a forum after all.

Thanks for your permission to keep on posting.

As you say it is all about opinions and I have given you mine - self-justifying lectures from you is not going to change my opinion(s). If you do not like to read them put be on your ignore list.

In fact if you are indeed not the person that I suspect - someone that just wants to be contrary for the sake of it and liking the sight of their own posts - then that is exactly what you should do.

Further replies to my posts, IMO, evidences what I am saying to be correct.

They're actually still a way short of us. We're on something like 208.5m with no add-ons, they'll be around 142 with no add-ons after Matic.

Fair enough.

Said I didn't have the figures in front of me.

Transfer League has Lukaku at £72mill.(think we know it's more than that)

Lindelof at £30mill.

Matic at £40mill-£50mill. Let's go with that. Transfer not done yet.

Let's round it up to £150mill.(Lukaku being the difference)

That's 3 players. £50mill for each player. Averaged out.

Where will the condemnation come from? Which media outlet or pundit will be the first to lead the tirade against United and Jose?

Wait a minute, it's coming.......

Ssssssssh. Nothing.

Keep an eye out on Sly Sports News over the coming days and how they report the Matic transfer to United.

Thanks for your permission to keep on posting.

As you say it is all about opinions and I have given you mine - self-justifying lectures from you is not going to change my opinion(s). If you do not like to read them put be on your ignore list.

In fact if you are indeed not the person that I suspect - someone that just wants to be contrary for the sake of it and liking the sight of their own posts - then that is exactly what you should do.

Further replies to my posts, IMO, evidences what I am saying to be correct.

Again you have missed the point. There is no reason to ignore you as I have no issue with your post and welcome alternative views.

You on the other hand think an alternative or contrary view is somehow preventing other people from holding a discussion. This point was made to you last week by another poster that it was you who was trying to stop debate but yet again you have failed to grasp it.

Anyway lets leave it at that and enjoy the forum

Fair enough.

Said I didn't have the figures in front of me.

Transfer League has Lukaku at £72mill.(think we know it's more than that)

Lindelof at £30mill.

Matic at £40mill-£50mill. Let's go with that. Transfer not done yet.

Let's round it up to £150mill.(Lukaku being the difference)

That's 3 players. £50mill for each player. Averaged out.

Where will the condemnation come from? Which media outlet or pundit will be the first to lead the tirade against United and Jose?

Wait a minute, it's coming.......

Ssssssssh. Nothing.

Keep an eye out on Sly Sports News over the coming days and how they report the Matic transfer to United.
Be a quiet one no doubt. ;)

If anyone is so inclined to discover yet more evidence of media bias, read through the short descriptions for each player in SSN's "Ranking of Summer Transfers" so far and see if you see any interesting trends.

The ranking is based on reader votes, so it's also not surprising all of our signings are fairly far down the list.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...er-signings-ranked-at-halfway-point-of-window

If anyone is so inclined to discover yet more evidence of media bias, read through the short descriptions for each player in SSN's "Ranking of Summer Transfers" so far and see if you see any interesting trends.

The ranking is based on reader votes, so it's also not surprising all of our signings are fairly far down the list.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...er-signings-ranked-at-halfway-point-of-window
Lol,arguably our best value for money signing,Danilo,doesn't even figure.......

This sort of article is best ignored.

Further down the page.

Trending.(on Sky Sports News)

5 United.
2 Arsenal.
3 other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.