Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm pretty sure the trending stories are the ones that have had the most clicks.

Whilst that isn't evidence of bias, it does clearly explain why there are many more pro-United and anti-City stories in the media. They simply generate more popularity.

I'm pretty sure the trending stories are the ones that have had the most clicks.

Whilst that isn't evidence of bias, it does clearly explain why there are many more pro-United and anti-City stories in the media. They simply generate more popularity.

If you only put united stories up they're the only ones that will be read

No. 6 – Rags v Valerenga talking points... what talking points are those then? Who the fuck are Valerenga??? OR Did you know who Valerenga were without having to Google them?

Its irrelevant whether people enjoy my posts are not. Typically on a forum you get varying opinions and if you were around long enough you may remember the Mancini thread. I never agreed with a couple of posters, who posted regularly, but, as a grown adult, could accept an alternative view.

Do I break the code of conduct - no.

If you do not want to read them, block my posts (I believe there is that facility) or do not read them. It really is that simple. If you are incapable of that then that is your issue not mine.

'Far to many posts are responses to you because you prevent people discussing what they want to discuss'

Do you actually read what you write? From my understanding this board is frequented by adults who have the capacity to choose to engage with me, choose to ignore me or as crazily as this sounds think I talk a lot of garbage but can accept a differing point of view. Not everyone on here has the clear failings of yourself who moans about my posts but continues to read them, reply to my messages etc.

Anyway thank you for your opinion, please keep posting although I may not agree with your view I totally accept your right to express it as you are on a forum after all.
Cant argue with any of that FS.

save_frank_black_tshirt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.