Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to him. Much will depend on how well he gels with vardy. Hope there's a buyback clause. He's not a pep player but in a few years time another manager might want him if he does well at Leicester

Isnt it silly to be holding an u21 youth to account when he was likely being led by adults?

I can't help but think this is a bad move. I think he would have been better going to a footballing team that attacks, probably abroad. I think Germany would have been a good idea

I can't see Leicester having the bootle to play him every week. I hope I'm wrong because I think he's a top player

I can't help but think this is a bad move. I think he would have been better going to a footballing team that attacks, probably abroad. I think Germany would have been a good idea

I can't see Leicester having the bootle to play him every week. I hope I'm wrong because I think he's a top player
A bad move in terms of him not showing his potential and us being able to buy him back for the alleged buyback clause?

Because,IMO,25m suggests its currently a great move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.