Kelechi Iheanacho

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bad move in terms of him not showing his potential and us being able to buy him back for the alleged buyback clause?

Because,IMO,25m suggests its currently a great move.

I meant that it is a potentially bad move for him, I don't think Leicester is a team that will play to his strengths in anyway whatsoever

I meant that it is a potentially bad move for him, I don't think Leicester is a team that will play to his strengths in anyway whatsoever

I disagree. Kelechi looked his best when he had someone up front with him, and if Shakespear continues to use a 442 or 4231 with another striker who can stretch the play and give Iheanacho more space in the box then he's going to score goals. Think it's actually the perfect move for everyone involved.

I disagree. Kelechi looked his best when he had someone up front with him, and if Shakespear continues to use a 442 or 4231 with another striker who can stretch the play and give Iheanacho more space in the box then he's going to score goals. Think it's actually the perfect move for everyone involved.

When Nacho does sign for them and Shakespear has his man it will really be a Tale Of Two City's

Won't be leaving for anywhere if The Sun's double page spread achieves it's aim, which is essentially to scare-off Leicester

It's clear from the photos published, he has a relationship to people also claiming to represent him. The fact they state it carries a two-year jail sentence in that particular US court is supposed to give food for thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.