City to play Girona on the 15th August

Hoping to go to this; we're camping between Barcelona and Girona on the coast. Already got tickets for the charity shield type game on the 13th at the Nou Camp, which is Barca v Real; couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Girona v City game too. Any ticket news?

Never realised barca were playing madrid on the 13th. If you do not mind me asking how much was the ticket?

Seems an odd decision, hopefully we just send out a scratch squad of out of favour senior players and youngsters not involved in the Rotherham game.

All about results. If we get off to a flyer, going to Girona is nothing... but if we struggle, press will be all over it and pressure on

Hoping to go to this; we're camping between Barcelona and Girona on the coast. Already got tickets for the charity shield type game on the 13th at the Nou Camp, which is Barca v Real; couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the Girona v City game too. Any ticket news?
Tickets are 20euros.
How are you planning to get to and from girona or will you stay over in girona the night of the game?
I'm in pineda and looked at the train but it doesn't run late enough to get back

Tickets are 20euros.
How are you planning to get to and from girona or will you stay over in girona the night of the game?
I'm in pineda and looked at the train but it doesn't run late enough to get back

We're camping what looks half way between Girona and Barcelona, on the coast, so at worst, we'll drive. Do you reckon the ticket pick up will be like other Euro aways?

Hasn't Pep said it's for him to catch those up who didn't go to the USA? So basically some intense tactical work with the team & Bernardo.

Tickets are 20euros.

I'm staying in L'Estartit and was due to leave on Tuesday morning. Looks like we'll stay an extra day to take in the match. Where are you staying? May be able to offer a lift.

edit: Pineda! - sorry had only seen your previous post. Bit out of the way that!

We're camping what looks half way between Girona and Barcelona, on the coast, so at worst, we'll drive. Do you reckon the ticket pick up will be like other Euro aways?
I wouldn't have thought so. I would think there will be very few city fans there

With Maffeo, Garcia and now Douglas Luiz joining them on loan, potentially how many City owned players could we face at Girona and who? (Have lost track of who is on loan there!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.