Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
if I was running the bbc twitter Id do the same take the piss out the scum every chance I could! He probably had a little giggle when he wrote that these scum supporters as so jealous bitter and scared of us.

Pogba

Leaves United in 2012 on a free.

Signs for United in 2016 for a World record transfer fee of £89mill

Did anyone else see that on BBC Sport?

No, neither did I.

BBC Sport United - Mediacity - Salford Quays, showing it's bias again
They've become worse than talkragshite.

Shall I refer to some of the most publicised "results" that the police have achieved. Clearly your knowledge of how our Police operate is as deep as your knowledge of the media.
Glad to see that it is not just me that believes we have a right to hold the opinion that there is personal and institutional bias against our club in the media

So he adds 11 million to the fee! Amazing.

A line that more will now trot out and before you know it, it becomes a fact in the heads of Millions and used as a stick to beat us with.

Of course there is no agenda or bias and this happens to every single club........

Of course there is a negative tone to almost everything in the media about City. You'd have to be intellectually lacking not to get it. But ADUG went out of their way to enter the waters of English football with a big splash instead of slipping quietly in. Therefore they should just like it or lump it IMO. Which, to be fair, is what they do. The silence most posters complain about is the only possible response the Sheikh has open to him. He started it with Robinho and the loudmouth Chairman. Garry Cook was none too tactful at times, either. Who remembers his Stoke City comments? Unbelievably crass. ADUG were loud, brash and in your face. First impressions and all that. Khaldoon was damage limitation. So we should just accept that the media have taken their position and are quite happy to spout faint praise, half-truths and lies. Fuck 'em. Oh, and some of you need to wipe your fannies. That's the expression, isn't it?

Of course there is a negative tone to almost everything in the media about City. You'd have to be intellectually lacking not to get it. But ADUG went out of their way to enter the waters of English football with a big splash instead of slipping quietly in. Therefore they should just like it or lump it IMO. Which, to be fair, is what they do. The silence most posters complain about is the only possible response the Sheikh has open to him. He started it with Robinho and the loudmouth Chairman. Garry Cook was none too tactful at times, either. Who remembers his Stoke City comments? Unbelievably crass. ADUG were loud, brash and in your face. First impressions and all that. Khaldoon was damage limitation. So we should just accept that the media have taken their position and are quite happy to spout faint praise, half-truths and lies. Fuck 'em. Oh, and some of you need to wipe your fannies. That's the expression, isn't it?
If someone treats us unfairly, or tells lies or misrepresents what we're doing or what we're about we shouldn't be afraid to say so.

Silence doesn't stop the lies, the unreasonable criticism, the consistent negative tone about he very thing we do.

If people think we did wrong at the start of the takeover they should criticise what we did at the start of the takeover. But that doesn't give them the right to carry on forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.