Neymar

Is he even that good? He isn't even close to Messi or Ronaldo and never will be. I'd much rather be getting mbappe than him.

I'm with you, don't get me wrong he's a good player but whenever I've watched him I've never been that impressed

No problem with them buying him, do whatever you want with your money

FFP what a joke, how can PSG afford such a deal, didn't they get done the same time as we did. I guess it's definitely a bit dodgy this transfer if it was us the authorities would be all over it.

You sound like what half the other premier league message boards sound like when discussing us and our transfers. The whole notion that PSG, us or any other side resorts to dodgy, rule breaking means is ridiculous.

Anyone who doesn't rate him / wonders why he's in Nessus shadow watch the comeback against PSG which he orchestrated, but the Messi got all the accolades after the game.

Always thought Neymar would be another Robinho but had definitely proved himself.

What a bargain we got with Gabriel Jesus in this current market though haha!!!

Well you've just totally missed the point. Some players just have to be the main guy to get the most out of them, such as Neymar, Alexis, Ronaldo etc.

I wouldn't Alexis is a 'main guy'. Maybe at the Arse, but not at City, so I would no idea why he would want to come, if that's the case. We don't have a 'main guy' here.

Messi grew into that character after learning his trade with great players.

I, personally, think these Ballon D'Or winners have dominated sh*t leagues, in recent times, making them look like FIFA 'xx' players.

It's a crock.

You sound like what half the other premier league message boards sound like when discussing us and our transfers. The whole notion that PSG, us or any other side resorts to dodgy, rule breaking means is ridiculous.
Tbf us and PSG both broke the rules in the past.

Outstanding, let the fun and games commence. This makes our summer deals bargains, every last one.

I'd imagine their argument would be that they're not paying him to pay Barcelona. They're paying him to be an ambassador for 2022 world cup. What he chooses to do with the money is outwith their control :-)

Haha we all know Uefa wont see it like that when they get assessed especially with the pressure being put on them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.