Neymar

I'm with you, don't get me wrong he's a good player but whenever I've watched him I've never been that impressed

No problem with them buying him, do whatever you want with your money

Count me as three. Watched him alot and he ain't even close to Messi or Ronaldo. If I was Barca I'd fly him over straight away for that short of money.

He's getting plaudits for the PSG comeback, he was excellent in that game but the ref was the best Barca player that night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbf us and PSG both broke the rules in the past.
True, though from memory, they didn't employ 'dodgy' rule breaking, they just blatantly didn't comply.
For our part, the 'dodginess' was on UEFA's part changing the rules after we'd submitted our accounts

FFP what a joke, how can PSG afford such a deal, didn't they get done the same time as we did. I guess it's definitely a bit dodgy this transfer if it was us the authorities would be all over it.
PSG have spent less than us though.

I'd imagine their argument would be that they're not paying him to pay Barcelona. They're paying him to be an ambassador for 2022 world cup. What he chooses to do with the money is outwith their control :-)
I still don't think that the 2022 WC will happen - at least not in Qatar.

Given the whole bid was totally crooked you'd think they'd be keeping their heads down and not fronting up a dodgy deal like this.

Football is buggered.

I love this.

Gives La Liga and 1 of the big boys are very sore botty.

Great statement by PSG - a big fat 'fuck off we've got money and we're gonna fucking spend it'.

Should create some serious ripples this.

It was all fine and dandy when it was just a handful of clubs spending the money though eh and breaking transfer record after record pmsl.
Spot on,when other clubs start muscling in on the act,these clubs started squealing and stamping their feet to UEFA to do something,not bothered about psg but well done to them for sticking it to them ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.