Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing has changed, something should have changed, the expected route was that Sanchez wont come back, or he ll come back and slap in a transfer request, or Arsenal will sign a replacement , or city will make a bid, or say theyre interested.

You're ignoring how Wenger has dealt with Nasri and Fabregas amongst others in the past though to suit your narrative. He's held fast on them, played them, toured them, then sold them.

Think we have to go through the agent to sort personal terms don't we? Leave it late to make an offer to the club as they get desperate not to lose their player for nothing.

I assumed any buying club must ask Arsenal for permission to speak to Sanchez' representatives first?

I think he will block the move. I think that's already been explained to Alexis and he understands. Wenger and the board are in a completely different place to where they've ever been, and now with the Kroenke hunting channel shitstorm, they just cannot afford to be seen to lie to the fans again.

If he does go to you, then I am pretty sure you've got the title in the bag. Just too many goals there. Not sure about champs league though. Still say the likes of RM, Bayern and Juve put you out.

Not fussed about the CL if I'm honest. I also not entirely fussed about Sanchez coming. He's a bit older than our buying policy appears to dictate. I'd rather have Mbappe.

This deal has been dead for a month, if you look at actual events, not what people want to happen.

He's openly said i've made my decision "I want Champions League", priced himself out of moves to 2 big European clubs with wage demands, and since then turned up late to training with the worse bout of man flu i've ever seen.

Actual events.... not what people want to think.

I mean other than turn up training in a City top, what more can an under contract player do?

Is it? We didn't score enough last season, is signing Bernardo enough to remedy that?
We scored 80 with jesus arriving in Jan and promptly getting injured. Sane took until 2017 to settle in, and we've added Bernado, and two attacking full backs who I think will add an extra dimension to our attack.

Nothing has changed, something should have changed, the expected route was that Sanchez wont come back, or he ll come back and slap in a transfer request, or Arsenal will sign a replacement , or city will make a bid, or say theyre interested.

So nothing has changed yet it was alive over a month ago and now it's dead. OK

If it's feasible keep Mangala, use defender and Sanchez money and get Mbappe. That would make a fantastic transfer window, it is already arguably the best in any case as we have finally bought where we needed strengthening the most.

Worst case go back for Sanchez with a 20 million offer at best in January

Did you think the same with Nasri,or did you know he'd play a couple of games and then fuckoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.