Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fellow at leicester would do , only young a habit of scoring goals, being in the right place at the right time We could get him for £50 mill

I've just added this on the BBC 'Have your say' Sanchez post:

"Sanchez wants to win the Champions League and he knows the clock is ticking for him at his age. Arsenal's stance would result in depriving him of his ambition as well as risking having a disillusioned player who will leave for free at the end of the season.
Take the money Arsenal and rebuild.
No current Arsenal player has contributed more to the club than Alexis Sanchez. The player deserves more than being tied with red tape."

Hopefully Sanchez realises he's being used and will be forced to up the anti.

Don't think we are getting him or Mbappe to be honest
Not bothered though, I think we've got as many attacking options as anybody else in the league and very happy with signings we've already made

Let's go

It's getting interesting with Wengers comments.

I would be astounded if Sanchez stays .....the Arsenal board are mad if they don't capitalise on the lad although I do also wonder if they have been 'snubbed' by their main target for replacement this summer...would certainly explain things if he were to stay

I've just added this on the BBC 'Have your say' Sanchez post:

"Sanchez wants to win the Champions League and he knows the clock is ticking for him at his age. Arsenal's stance would result in depriving him of his ambition as well as risking having a disillusioned player who will leave for free at the end of the season.
Take the money Arsenal and rebuild.
No current Arsenal player has contributed more to the club than Alexis Sanchez. The player deserves more than being tied with red tape."

Hopefully Sanchez realises he's being used and will be forced to up the anti.

I don't think that's a fair assessment on Alexis. Last season was his first absolutely exceptional season for them, lets not forget the season before he scored 13 league goals...

No mistake we have had a good window, but by letting Kelchi leave and if we dont get a quality replacement will take a bit of gloss off it imo Cannot see Mbappe joining us with Real and Barca having pots of cash from outgoings 4 goal scorers won us the title in 2012 To go with with just the two would be foolhardy so PEP its over to you

A chance for Nmecha to step up perhaps.....?

for me sanchez is not needed and its just a cover signing if aguero or jesus don't fire iheanacho should be cover and we should keep him
this squad pep built is full of goals even danny welbeck would score 30 goals with the chances we are going to make so please pep don't be greedy hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.