Neymar

Let's follow suit and bring in Mbappé. Heads will explode and it will be glorious.

Already signed a 5 year contract with PSG, wants to start on Saturday vs Amiens.

Think i'll watch that one.

Release clause has been paid apparently. Neymar's lawyers the Camp Nou.

EDIT:

Neymar paid it.
So PSG surely avoid FFP?
Great work from them.

yeah-baby-gif-joey-friends.gif

Don't all release clauses need to be paid by the player? Seem to remember that with someone we bought from Spain.
Psg will still need to pay the fee back to him so will still go through the books

There were reports that Qatar paid Neymar 300 million euros to be an ambassador for their World Cup. He probably just used that money, that's where the shadiness of the whole deal comes from.

I suspect that might be the end of Barca trying to tap up PSG players for a while, Tremendous.

Thats how it started though, they tried to tap up Verratti, so PSG went after them. Anyone tries to tap their players up and PSG will come back and nick your best player. Love it!

There were reports that Qatar paid Neymar 300 million euros to be an ambassador for their World Cup. He probably just used that money, that's where the shadiness of the whole deal comes from.
Is that actually true though, or is it just more bullshit trying to smear PSG because they're owned by those dodgy Arabs?

I'd assume it's pretty standard that the player himself doesn't literally pay the release clause and the money comes from the buying club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.