Neymar

So......if he has "bought" out his contract and PSG picked him up on a free......how could the world record for a transfer fee be broken.

Surely that honour still goes to the Scum and Pogbad? (not to mention the £40m for his minder matic )

(If I have misunderstood or this has been covered..... Apologies)

So......if he has "bought" out his contract and PSG picked him up on a free......how could the world record for a transfer fee be broken.

Surely that honour still goes to the Scum and Pogbad? (not to mention the £40m for his minder matic )

(If I have misunderstood or this has been covered..... Apologies)
However you describe it the whole deal seems bent as fuck to me.... our owner could have done exactly the same when we were under the microscope re FFP but the authorities would 100% have found a way to fuck us over

There seem to be no prizes for sticking to the rules... game's totally gone now...

DGVAecqV0AEKLlQ.jpg
Let's put in a quick bid to get him in on a free then.

However you describe it the whole deal seems bent as fuck to me.... our owner could have done exactly the same when we were under the microscope re FFP but the authorities would 100% have found a way to fuck us over

There seem to be no prizes for sticking to the rules... game's totally gone now...

No denying it's as dodgy as selling off meat to schools....just want to clarify the where's and what fors of the deal and ensure Trafford Red Sox still hold the honour....

Wouldnt believe the stuff about Qatar and the ambassador thing. Don't think the authorities would allow it. And it sounds the sort of gossip that would be spread by bitter, jealous rivals. And theres a fair few of them around right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.