Seasoncard

Kind of worried now. Looking at my purchase history it says 'There was no delivery for this transaction', never said that on any previous seasoncard purchases. Hasn't stopped them taking direct debits out my bank account though.

Got the text. Being delivered to my old house. Idiots
Same with me i contacted the club 5 weeks ago informing them of my new address guess what they have sent my seasoncard to my old address i dont think they listen at all .

Same with me i contacted the club 5 weeks ago informing them of my new address guess what they have sent my seasoncard to my old address i dont think they listen at all .

I moved last August and all of my tickets were delivered to my old address - I rang the club weekly and said what was going on and was told every time it was now sorted... Had my text today to say season card coming to my new address (1st year season card holder) - only taken a year!!

Haha. Same here too. When I contacted Supporter Services via Twitter, was told they sent address details to print "early July". Even though I changed my address before that. The club will continue to improve in every aspect, but the ticket office will still be the ticket office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.