Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have or ever would imply we've 'pussyfooted around'!! This year's, and to a slightly lesser extent last year's, transfer dealings have been top class and clearly show a clearly defined mindset of how we wish the club to progress.

My minor concern is that we are still somehow perceived as collecting the scraps left by the old brigade and I believe a concerted and achievable Mbappe bid will, like PSG have done with the purchase of Neymar, truly show that we are there for the long term and will be the club that they aspire to be in the coming years!!!
Perceived by who exactly? I think we have proven we can go toe to toe with the bigger players

No this is not well said at all.

Bernardo Silva was not on the radar either on here nor in the media. He may not even have been priced up.

Everybody knows we are interested in Mbappe. It has been routinely mentioned in papers in the UK and abroad. And yet you can still get 12/1 about him joining us. Why?

Because Madrid have shown an interest in him and he idolizes Zidane.

Every top club in Europe are interested in him, the reality is only 3 maybe 4 at a push could finance the deal, and only 2 will be entertained.... one man controls the higher end of the these deals being made a reality, there's a reason our new best mate is whorehey mendez!!!

Every top club in Europe are interested in him, the reality is only 3 maybe 4 at a push could finance the deal, and only 2 will be entertained.... one man controls the higher end of the these deals being made a reality, there's a reason our new best mate is whorehey mendez!!!

Mendez is Bernardo's agent. But he is not Mbappe's is he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.