Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have or ever would imply we've 'pussyfooted around'!! This year's, and to a slightly lesser extent last year's, transfer dealings have been top class and clearly show a clearly defined mindset of how we wish the club to progress.

My minor concern is that we are still somehow perceived as collecting the scraps left by the old brigade and I believe a concerted and achievable Mbappe bid will, like PSG have done with the purchase of Neymar, truly show that we are there for the long term and will be the club that they aspire to be in the coming years!!!
Sorry - I thought that in the post that I was replying to you said that we had been 'pussyfooting around' - my bad if I got that wrong

So you're saying we should keep these kids and give them game time at City on one hand, then saying that they will contribute to 'defeat after defeat after defeat' at Girona on other? Is that not saying therefore that they are not currently at the required level to prevent Girona suffering these repeated defeats? Therefore are they at the required level to perform for us?

Look I'm all for developing talent and bringing the kids through, but not just for the sake of it and certainly not if it risks my own teams quest for titles and trophies.

Very good post as we won a lot last year without.

Great player, amazing talent and lot of promise for future.

However 160 or 180 mil is just mind blowing. Neymar went for 200 and Mbappe has not achieved anywhere near what Neymar has.

I hope we can get him for under 100 mil. I rate him and Ousmae Dembele between 80 - 90 mil and that is a fair price as they are both young and have a lot to prove.

Just hope we don't pay 160 mil for him. We can get 3 or 4 quality players for that amount
:(

Not necessarily true in todays market

I wonder what Pep was getting at? Striker or central defender. J_MCFC21 put the quote in the right topic I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.