Bournemouth away, 1,272 tickets starting at 22k

Here's a little bit from the Leeds website, at least they let you know how many go to season ticket holders, no system is perfect but a touch of openness would help from City.

On-sale dates will be announced on a game-by-game basis. Approximately 3 weeks before each away fixture tickets will go on sale online. After deducting the allocation of tickets for Away Season Ticket holders, 80% of the remaining tickets will go on sale exclusively to home Season Ticket Holders on a first come first served basis and 20% are reserved for Members. The Members allocation will be sold in the following order of priority; Gold Members & International Members then Silver Members (subject to availability)

Shame the club have stopped listening to the fans. Has nobody got the ear of Danny Wilson and or Lisa Eaton. Could they or would they explain the situation and are less tickets being made available as it certainly appears to be the case. Last year the game albeit on a Monday night sold out at 13,500 this year far higher. The same thing has been going on for years now and as has been pointed out websites are selling tickets in our end for five times face value. How have these sites managed to get hold of the tickets?

Read page 15 of this thread for the answers
If you want me to save you time
Our very own Manchester City football club

Spot on and down right disgusting what the Club are doing. I have seen it for the pas t few years, half and half scarfs in our end at the swamp not knowing who our players are, it will be the same at Bournemouth. One day it will KO when they cheer an opponents goal.
Don't think it actually kicked off but a group were thrown out at Chelsea last season for cheering their first goal. (I don't have full details as it was in the lower tier and I was in the upper where the tourists seemed to just want to watch a PL game).
The club knows who bought these tickets so what action have they taken? Don't hold your breath waiting for an answer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.