Thomas Lemar

Was thinking the same thing. That's a childish small club mentality and I would not expect that from a club like Man City.
Most likely Monaco feeding the press to keep the auction going. I think it's highly unlikely that City would look to strengthen in that position. And pissing off Arsenal is not on the agenda.

No chance we would ever sign a player just to piss a rival off, either we genuinely we think he'll improve the squad or we're putting the squeeze on Arsenal to get the ball rolling with Alexis.
So basically Man City would be blackmailing us to sell our best player to them?

Classy.

So basically Man City would be blackmailing us to sell our best player to them?

Classy.

Chin up pal, no need to tell a teacher.

Its hardly blackmail. He's the man you've decided could replace Sanchez, if we don't sign Sanchez we will need someone instead of Sanchez, it's not difficult to assume that we also think he ticks the right boxes. Even if we are just applying pressure to you, its not any more or less classy than forcing a player to stay against his will.

Against all the corruption.

Should we just forget about that letter..
I'm not for one minute claiming that Arsenal are squeaky clean. I think every football club has turned to shit over the last decade, caring only about themselves rather than the game itself. Football and fans have appeared to have taken on the Genghis Khan attitude of "it's not enough that I succeed, everyone else must fail".

I'm not for one minute claiming that Arsenal are squeaky clean. I think every football club has turned to shit over the last decade, caring only about themselves rather than the game itself. Football and fans have appeared to have taken on the Genghis Khan attitude of "it's not enough that I succeed, everyone else must fail".
That's nothing new in football. It's always been the same. Seeing your rivals fail has always been as desirable and enjoyable as seeing your own team succeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.