Hopes for the season

Is that the Barca takeover you are talking about?

I agree that this season should be good. I suspect there has never been such a gifted set of footballers playing in England, Busby babes included!

Yes. Coincided with Mancini leaving. The home form started to decline around that point.

The squad we have is exceptional. The dead wood has gone (nearly) and we have strengthened our weakest areas.

Jesus played only 8 games last season. We created more chances than anyone in the division but converted the least. If he can complete a full season, I don't believe we will need Sanchez. I think the squad is good enough to win it.

I'd love us too win the title again, love it.
I think that just winning something this year will be great. And hopefully we will do it by playing some wonderful football.

Win the league and a cup, deep into the Champions League semi or final, win at Anfield, Spurs, Arsenal, beat Utd in every game we play and most unlikely of all, win Player and Young Player of the Year.

A season of fantasy football, where we blow everybody away, take the game to new heights and actually win some player of the season awards would be nice.
I'm looking forward to Ederson redefining the role of a keeper by providing a bucketful of assists, and Pep's master plan coming to fruition.

A season of fantasy football, where we blow everybody away, take the game to new heights and actually win some player of the season awards would be nice.
I'm looking forward to Ederson redefining the role of a keeper by providing a bucketful of assists, and Pep's master plan coming to fruition.
I dream of him drifting one over De Gea in the Derby!

Win the league and Champions League.

Expectation: to challenge for both. Best City side we have had I think. Not perfect, but I think it will be in 12 months time.

If this is a wish list I would like to see us win the league by the end of March, beginning of April.
CL semi
And for the likes of Diaz, Foden and others that are highly thought of get game time and experience

This would do for me too !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.