Thomas Lemar

Ive never got this. Their my second club shite.

It always amazes me the West Ham bollocks i read. Theve also got some of this biggest ****s ive met in football. Horrible bastards.

Just support the one fuckin club or whoevers playing the rags on matchday.
So, your second club is whoever the rags are playing :-)

Supporting English teams in Europe?
What a weird concept, so their fans can come and say you look at our medals? Then they get to attract better players. And make more money.
In my opinion you are not a real fan if you support rival teams from your own country in Europe.

The only teams I'd want to do well are the minor ones, Leicester last season in CL, Fulham the other year and Everton this year in EL. Teams that never win a thing who get a rare shot at success (Spurs excluded obviously).
Couldn't agree more.

Barca in for him as well. Not looking good for Arsenal. I wonder if Wenger will just let them a shit load of cash? If I was an Arsenal fan, and the choice was selling Sanchez, who'll go on a free at the end of the season, and use that cash to spend a shit load on this lad, I'd want Sanchez sold.

Spot on -if your are a blue a blue - second teams my arse

Permissible on geographical grounds though perhaps. Even though City have been my team since I was about 4 years old, I grew up near Exeter and I still go and watch them 3 or 4 times every season......and there must be hundreds of Blues who also watch Bury, Rochdale and Stockport surely?

Permissible on geographical grounds though perhaps. Even though City have been my team since I was about 4 years old, I grew up near Exeter and I still go and watch them 3 or 4 times every season......and there must be hundreds of Blues who also watch Bury, Rochdale and Stockport surely?

Good point - Exeter v city

I think this is all spin by Monaco, related to Mbappe.

"Bad news, we are losing Mbappe. BUT it allows us to keep Lemar!"

Spin, spinnity, spin.

I still pop down to Altrincham when I can - City games permitting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.