Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester City (Nike) competing with Real Madrid (Adidas) for a player

Nike calling photo shoots in Manchester with a City player

Nike with the commercial power to make sure a deal for Mbappe is financially sound for City

Just do it.

Addidas were at similar with Pogba last summer ahead of the transfer to united spits certainly possible

Just saying wrong though. He has 26 in 44 according to Transfermarkt.

Edit: Not to mention 14 assists.
27 in 60 is his official stats. If you take out his 1 in 14 in his first season as a 16/17 year old and most of the 14 being sub, it's pretty impressive. Plus all the assists like you say

27 in 60 is his official stats. If you take out his 1 in 14 in his first season as a 16/17 year old and most of the 14 being sub, it's pretty impressive. Plus all the assists like you say

Yeah 2633 minutes, 26 goals and 14 assists. I reckon he's alright tbf.

I understand the 'but the Monaco team were all excellent' argument - my counter point would just be that this city team isn't half bad either!

Good point, check social media, this 'Insta Gram' bloke has been the most reliable journo so far this window.
The answer would be kinda? He seems to follow good footballers period. From City he follows Mendy, Sane, Silva, Aguero, Jesus. But he also follows players like Sanchez, Hazard, Zouma, etc... so take it how you want.

Stats don't tell you much in cases like this. You really have to watch him to see his quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.