Brighton (A) - Pre match thread - Finally!

Brighton vs City prediction

• Win

Votes: 481 93.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 23 4.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 13 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson walker kompany stones danilo silva yaya kdb sane Jesus aguero. Ferdy would normally be there but Yaya deserves to start and why rush Ferdy back, let him get 100% fit...the same goes for Mendy, keep Danilo in till he is fully fit

I hope that Pep doesn't try any of his left field off the wall stuff this season just to try to be different or to prove that he's an Alchemist.

Keep it simple, start the best,in form,eleven suitable for each game. Use any 'bonus'time in games to get minutes & experience into Foden,Diaz,Tosin & Sanchez.

Don't underestimate anyone,anywhere. Don't slacken off if we're comfortably ahead,be utterly ruthless,remorseless,relentless.

Just do it City....no dramas this time please.

I hope that Pep doesn't try any of his left field off the wall stuff this season just to try to be different or to prove that he's an Alchemist.

Keep it simple, start the best,in form,eleven suitable for each game. Use any 'bonus'time in games to get minutes & experience into Foden,Diaz,Tosin & Sanchez.

Don't underestimate anyone,anywhere. Don't slacken off if we're comfortably ahead,be utterly ruthless,remorseless,relentless.

Just do it City....no dramas this time please.
City and no drama ??????????????????????

Going to this match. Can't see any hope for BHA sadly a one season in premier. Bought no one to improve them. Good manager in there but he needs new blood. We should murder them. Sadly no ticket for me will have to be TV. Any fans coming down in car use park and ride.
Parking in Brighton is theft. Expect £25 for 5 hours.

They've signed no new players, they mad?

Unless the preseason was just a big smoke screen, the starting 11 seems pretty obvious.

Ederson
Walker
Kompany
Stones
Otamendi
Danilo
Toure
Silva
KDB
Jesus
Aguero

I think Pep wanted to shoe horn in Sane, but he was disastrous defensively against West Ham.

Don't think that Pep will play 3 at the back. He said he was just testing and preparing the system in pre season. Now the players know the system and will be ready to use if it needed. Think will use it in the bigger matches.

I'm going for 433 next week.

No win game this, if we do win it was expected if we lose we will get fucking hammered in the press if we draw see losing. Wish it was an established prem side not one just promoted. Head says we cant lose (typical city) :-)

Don't think that Pep will play 3 at the back. He said he was just testing and preparing the system in pre season. Now the players know the system and will be ready to use if it needed. Think will use it in the bigger matches.

I'm going for 433 next week.
BHA won't try anything expansive against us - except maybe the odd minute here and there when the commentator will get excited. We'll have about twenty shots - if we improve the 'being clinical' aspect of our game then we'll be alright.

......................Ederson.................
......Otamendi...Komps...Stones.......
Walker............Dave...............Danilo
Sterling...........KDB................Sane
.....................Kun........................

Subs Bravo, Jesus, Bernardo, Foden, Brahim,Mendy,Yaya.

Didn't newly-promoted Cardiff beat us 3-2, to everyone's amazement, in August 2013? (Teams who've just come up often produce freak results to begin with but then they run out of steam.)

And we went on to win the title - so even if we lose it can be an omen!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.