Kelechi Iheanacho

Good luck, Nacho.

I'm sure you will do very well at Leicester and I'd love to see you back at Etihad wearing the beautiful Sky Blue in the future.

Sad to see Kalechi go it's probably for the best for all parties. Looking forward to seeing what he can achieve with a good run of games at Leicester - as many others have said, he's gone straight in my fantasy team!

Wouldn't be surprised to see him or Unal make a comeback at some stage down the line

Hr has a lot of great attributes I have a feeling it is all going to click for him one day and he will become a goal machine.

First signs of his ability to create reappeared yesterday. He lost that composure due to spending so long without any kind of football, when he signed for City,

He was much more than a goalscorer before he came to us. Good to.see it finally returning.

For the number of mins played, I imagine his goals/assists record must be pretty decent by now.

I'm glad things are kicking off for him. I just find it bad that some fans here don't see him as anything special.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.