Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't see Monaco agreeing to sell him to PSG.

I'd like to believe it but I think it wouldn't be the first time. Also, think Dortmund and Bayern. They don't seem to mind much.

If PSG meets Monaco's demands or even surpasses it I could see them not giving a fly. Monaco aren't winning the league this year with or without Mbappé and money does wonders.

Why do PSG need him anyway? They're stacked.

Bloody hoarders.
PSG with the two most expensive transfers ever in the same window would just be taking the piss and I'd be extremely infuriated.

I think that if fans if other clubs read your posts they would feel that they are ironic coming from a City supporter..

Imagine how pissed off Neymar would be. Joined PSG to be the lone star and then gets Mbappe coming in...

True. No way its happening. PSG have their top star and statement signing if they invest more, it should be in midfield. Don't see Monaco selling him to PSG anyway. We are front runners in the race IMO.

I'd like to believe it but I think it wouldn't be the first time. Also, think Dortmund and Bayern. They don't seem to mind much.

If PSG meets Monaco's demands or even surpasses it I could see them not giving a fly. Monaco aren't winning the league this year with or without Mbappé and money does wonders.
If they can get the same money out of another team they'll do it though. I genuinely believe that whatever PSG pays we'll more than likely match. They'd be inclined to sell to us if we did so.

PSG have spent £215m (€238m) so far this window, whereas we've spent about £200m (€220m).

So I don't get people crowing on about FFP when we'd be in a very similar situation if we got him.

Could be political willy waving by PSG. Isn't there a big rift between Qatar and other Arab states? They could be threatening to hijack the deal, just to piss off our owners.

For what its worth the parisunited6 account has been fairly reliable this summer in regards to PSG news this summer.

I think that if fans if other clubs read your posts they would feel that they are ironic coming from a City supporter..

Difference being City's never been at the top ten of highest fees payed, I think. (I'm not a real fan so wouldn't know, you're just the team I sympathize with in England). Moreover, I don't think City are hoarders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.