Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i'm happy he had the sense to edit his comment.
I don't get where the idea Nike want him at PSG comes from. They want him at a Nike club. We're a Nike club!

It makes far less sense for him to go to PSG on Nike's terms, we double exposure compared to just having him instantly overshadowed by another Nike client, Neymar.

Who's our biggest Nike athlete - Sane. Who's that Nike are setting up photo shoots with Mbappe with - Sane.

We might not get him but I can guarantee it won't be because Nike opposed it.

So summing up ................................................... nobody really has a clue as to what is going on ?
To sum it up French media are a lot more kind to PSG and their project than English media are with our own project. But their version of City Watch has posted contradictory reports about Monaco selling to PSG and then reports than PSG are in the lead.

The infamous "Nike shoot" is actually just a popular YouTube show and according to one of the hosts on Snapchat, Mbappe is a big fan of the show and Leroy being a repeat guest now it made sense for them to do an episode for their new season.

To sum it up French media are a lot more kind to PSG and their project than English media are with our own project. But their version of City Watch has posted contradictory reports about Monaco selling to PSG and then reports than PSG are in the lead.

The infamous "Nike shoot" is actually just a popular YouTube show and according to one of the hosts on Snapchat, Mbappe is a big fan of the show and Leroy being a repeat guest now it made sense for them to do an episode for their new season.

Ok thanks for that info.

You could well be right oakie.
If the reports that we`ve seen in the press are true,that he`s due to meet Pep this week (it could have happened already when he was over in Manchester) then his head may be all over the place.
He may be waiting for Real and I sincerely hope that Monaco have told PSG they wont sell to them.If the reports are also true that Real have to sell before they can buy,then maybe,just maybe we could get our man.
Come on Pep and Soriano its now down to you two.

I don't get where the idea Nike want him at PSG comes from. They want him at a Nike club. We're a Nike club!

It makes far less sense for him to go to PSG on Nike's terms, we double exposure compared to just having him instantly overshadowed by another Nike client, Neymar.

Who's our biggest Nike athlete - Sane. Who's that Nike are setting up photo shoots with Mbappe with - Sane.

We might not get him but I can guarantee it won't be because Nike opposed it.

If he does go to PSG it will be ridiculous, and make a mockery of FFP... not that I ever agreed with it, but how can PSG blatantly take the piss without question when you know if we did it there would already be a UEFA investigation!
Also, with Monaco being asset stripped, PSG and Ligue 1 will be like Celtic in the SPL... and absolute farce, with no competition whatsoever. They obviously want the CL, but anyone going there claiming footballing reasons, or for a challenge is utter bollocks. At least if Mbappe came to us, he'd get a decent game every week and also have a chance at the CL... plus he'd have a couple of mates around already!

At least if Mbappe came to us, he'd get a decent game every week and also have a chance at the CL... plus he'd have a couple of mates around already!

Totally agree, but on the other hand, he is French and only 18 and it's a big move going abroad at that age... vs going to Paris. PSG is the easy option for him. They'd probably pay him more as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.