Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you aren't getting it.

If 222 million magically appeared into their account, UEFA will care.

You keep going on about stuff that happens AFTER the fact.

There's a little thing in business called opening balance. If that has shot up with a mystery amount, of course they'll care. It's only what happens after the opening balance that UEFA look into. If the money is there, fair enough. But you are talking about a colossal amount to have sat there in the accounts.

If they took a loan out, they haven't disclosed this yet, which you'd assume they'd have publicized to lessen the public backlash. So the fact they have not means they either had the cash or don't want people to know where it came from.

Stop focusing on the structure of the FFP fallout man, it's as simple as did they have 222 million to let that cheque clear or didn't they.
It. Does. Not. Matter. That. 222m. Suddenly Appeared. In. Their. Account. So. Long. As. They. Can. Afford. 44.4m. Per year. Plus. Wages. For. The. Next. Five. Fucking. Years.

You're clueless on this as others have also pointed out and I can't be arsed trying to reason with you and ric doesn't want this ridiculous discussion taking over the thread.

You don't understand football accounting, you don't understand UEFA FFP and you don't understand transfers. You'll continue to think this is a fix as you don't understand the subject matter and that's fine, it won't affect me in the slightest and I don't know why I wasted my effort trying to explain to you for so long.

Last edited:
It. Does. Not. Matter. That. 222m. Suddenly Appeared. In. Their. Account. So. Long. As. They. Can. Afford. 44.4m. Per year. Plus. Wages. For. The. Next. Five. Fucking. Years.

You're fucking clueless as others have also pointed and I can't be arsed trying to reason with you and ric doesn't want this ridiculous discussion taking over the thread.

You don't understand football accounting, you don't understand UEFA FFP and you don't understand transfers. You'll continue to think this is a fix as you don't understand the subject matter and that's fine, it won't affect me in the slightest and I don't know why I wasted my effort trying to explain to you for so long.
Could you just run through it one more time for me please mate. :)

You're clueless on this as others have also pointed out and I can't be arsed trying to reason with you and ric doesn't want this ridiculous discussion taking over the thread.

Lol, had a little chuckle at this.

Could you just run through it one more time for me please mate. :)
Bit slower this time.

The thing about PSG and Neymar is

(Joke)

Just wanted to offer a translation of Ric's french tweet:

Big battle between Real and PSG for Mbappé - both clubs have bein in contact with the player's 'entourage (think it'll be agents and family). All sides hopes to convince him - ASAP.

So, to summarise simply the last 48 hours since the photoshoot..... no new news therefore nothing to report so we'll just spend two days arguing amongst ourselves instead!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.