Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this Knev. I'd just rather us have a totally balanced squad before we start these massive deals, I'm just worried that we'll see the same flaws rear their heads.

Same. Pep's comments re: needing something more/else was fairly revealing into how he sees this team's evolution. For a player to step into this squad would have to be a player of world class abilities. He's rarely so forthcoming so this insight is telling. Only Mbappe and Sanchez fit the bill as as far as players we are linked to. Prefer Mbappe but either would be a incredible get.

@City_Sean if we can't get mbappe this year I don't think we will ever be able to get him....id rather get him now and a CB and call it a day

They're fantastic, don't get me wrong. But in a 352 they'll be so high up the pitch that they'll struggle to get back.

Just the way I like it. Am I wrong in saying that you want a balanced approach? Pep's ultra offensive. Being defensive is passive it's better to be in control.

We've got piss poor options at CB and DM. You've got teams who can hit us on the break easily because our CBs lack any form of mobility.

Barring any further injury to him (and obviously that's not a given), isn't Gundogan capable of doing this? Surely we can get by for another month until he's fully fit.

Barring any further injury to him (and obviously that's not a given), isn't Gundogan capable of doing this? Surely we can get by for another month until he's fully fit.
He's supposed to be our starting DM when/if fit I'm pretty sure.

Last season we missed lots of chances. I would be surprised if Pep was content not to get another player who can provide goals after letting Nacho go. There is also the possibility of a transfer ban? Who can we afford? A good CB and Mbappe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.