The Dark Web...

No photo opportunity gained at all..."just got back, horrific, can't say much until I've been debriefed, let me bend over a bit, cleavage time."
Thinking the same myself, just been kidnapped, possible rape/murder, and she comes out dressed like a page three model, posing and pouting like she's a lottery winner!! Something we'll fishy with this one...

Thinking the same myself, just been kidnapped, possible rape/murder, and she comes out dressed like a page three model, posing and pouting like she's a lottery winner!! Something we'll fishy with this one...

I don't understand the concept.
Kidnapp a girl. Sell her on the internet for 200k to some guy in the Middle East ? How do they get her there ? And then the guy in the Middle East would obviously drug her and kidnapp her for sexual reasons ?
Whilst clearly a horrific story it just seems ridiculously far fetched.

Sounds like a scam of some sort, the shoe shopping chocolates and fancy underwear could be a clue here :)

+1 I may be wrong but for someone who has been through such an "horrendous time" she looked all modelled up for the press call
If I'd been through what she's been through, I don't think I'd be out posing for photographs one day after being freed. Also, the gang said they'd released her because, as she's a mother, it was against their rules. So; a gang that goes around kidnapping young women to sell on as sex slaves has a set of ethics/rules that they operate by? Riiight.

If I'd been through what she's been through, I don't think I'd be out posing for photographs one day after being freed. Also, the gang said they'd released her because, as she's a mother, it was against their rules. So; a gang that goes around kidnapping young women to sell on as sex slaves has a set of ethics/rules that they operate by? Riiight.

I'm fucking raging!

I'd put down a non-refundable deposit on her.

And the leader of this gang is so ethical that he personally dropped her off at the British Consulate. What a gent.

Sorry for the bump.

I’m tempted to buy some medicinal cannabis to combat the horrid side effects of SSRI discontinuation syndrome.

Has anyone used the Dream Market before? If so, what steps did you take to ensure complete anonymity?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.