2017 UEFA Super Cup | 19:45 KO (BST)

MCFC1993

Real Madrid vs United.

Live on BT Sport 2.

Rest of the channels for those not in the UK: http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2490370/real-madrid-vs-manchester-united/

Being played in Skopje, Macedonia at 37 Celsius (may be slightly cooler at night but still very warm) and 39% humidity.

There is also the possibility of extra time and penalties. So i'll take a Real Madrid win on penalties.

United are the late kick off Sunday so PEG might take this seriously probably try to claim another 'major trophy'.

Team News
Bailly & Jones - Suspended.
Shaw, Rojo & Young - Sick notes.

Ronaldo - doubtful (late arrival, could get a few mins).

Last edited:
Charity shield for europe
This time next year we'll be playing for it.
:)

In the meantime let the giddy rag ****s win it on pens after a boring 0-0 as Wet Sham will bring them back down on Sunday.

Live on BT Sport 2.

Rest of the channels for those not in the UK: http://www.livesoccertv.com/match/2490370/real-madrid-vs-manchester-united/

Being played in Skopje, Macedonia at 37 Celsius (may be slightly cooler at night but still very warm) and 39% humidity.

There is also the possibility of extra time and penalties. So i'll take a Real Madrid win on penalties.

United are the late kick off Sunday so PEG might take this seriously probably try to claim another 'major trophy'.

Team News
Bailly & Jones - Suspended.
Shaw, Rojo & Young - Sick notes.

Ronaldo - doubtful (late arrival, could get a few mins).

You're awake at 03.24 in the morning and you think i know, let's start a thread about a friendly involving the rags and post team news like anyone on here could actually give a fuck?

Christ almighty..........

I wonder if they play this match in the spirit in which it is intended or will they do whatever it takes to win another 'major' trophy?

You're awake at 03.24 in the morning and you think i know, let's start a thread about a friendly involving the rags and post team news like anyone on here could actually give a fuck?

Christ almighty..........
Perhaps he set his alarm clock......?

I wouldn't want them to win a game of tiddlywinks. Hope Real beat them 9 - 0, Fake boy coming on with 5 minutes left and scoring a hat trick, celebrating each one like a world cup winner. Lukaku to get a torn hammy and the doughnut thief unexpectedly swaps nets at half time and its announced he's moved to Madrid.

Got up early this morning so I could hate them for longer today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.