Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but people are different family is supposedly important to him

In two weeks he will have enough money to buy each member of his family a house on his very own compound. Going to PSG make absolutely no sense whatsoever from a footballing/career perspective.

who cares about football when you get couple of dozens millions more on new job.

sweet dreams

25m euros below Monaco's demands. To a direct rival they claim they won't do business with - Im doing everything I can to convince myself City are still very much in for him.

Do it, Txiki. Toss in a bid of 156m euros. Do it.

25m euros below Monaco's demands. To a direct rival they claim they won't do business with - Im doing everything I can to convince myself City are still very much in for him.

Do it, Txiki. Toss in a bid of 156m euros. Do it.

It's an opening offer. They'll come back with an improved bid if it gets rejected. Still holding out hope for City though.

In two weeks he will have enough money to buy each member of his family a house on his very own compound. Going to PSG make absolutely no sense whatsoever from a footballing/career perspective.
Sheeeeeiiitttt. His dad will have enough money to do that with all the alledgedly(?) shady deals he's been involved with for his son's talent.

Edit: disregard I thought we were still talking about Neymar.

It's an opening offer. They'll come back with an improved bid if it gets rejected. Still holding out hope for City though.

Totally agree. But PSG are in a similar position we are in with Sanchez. Selling team refusing to strengthen a direct rival. We need to use it to our advantage. Obviously, we have a very good relationship with Monaco.

Let's hope Monaco refuse to sell him to psg and he sees sense

Let's hope Monaco refuse to sell him to psg and he sees sense
Monaco are not in the title race anymore, their squad is being torn to pieces. Fabinho is reportedly off to AtMd in Jan, Lemar will soon find a new club as well, Sidibe is too good to stay. They'll sell to the highest bidder.
To get Mbappe, we need to to outbid PSG which doesn't seem realistic.

Monaco are not in the title race anymore, their squad is being torn to pieces. Fabinho is reportedly off to AtMd in Jan, Lemar will soon find a new club as well, Sidibe is too good to stay. They'll sell to the highest bidder.
To get Mbappe, we need to to outbid PSG which doesn't seem realistic.
Yeah, Sam and Ahsan tweeted recently that Khaldoon has made it clear that the club won't sanction a 180mil move. I think we might be seeing the limits of how far our owners are ready to go. Even though we might have spent more than 200 mil in multiple windows, our record transfer is still KdB who cost £55 mil.

Absolutely like Neymar. One of the top 3 players in the World playing in France is a disgrace. No doubt PSG have ambitions but Neymar...no fucking way. His only ambition is fame and money and he just proved it.

Sorry but I can't take any of this seriously. It sounds like what Liverpool, Arsenal and united fans have said about players who join us and it's equally as silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.