United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
DGvEEr6XcAQtU8a.jpg

just have read ragcafe post match thread. Boy, how the standards failed, most of them think they were ok.

Christ, I hate these cnuts with a passion unsurpassed. I really hope we embarrass them in both the derbies!!

and 90% of them are including "against the best team in the world" in their posts. poor bastards, they are trying very hard.

I noticed on the ESPN report that Mou is blaming the officials for the defeat - nothing changes then does it?
And some clown commented that they haven't had much time playing together - they've had six or seven "friendlies".
Real Madrid have had a very poor pre-season by their standards so the rags were lucky they weren't humiliated by the "Real" Madrid

Like it or not they are our biggest threat next year. They have a strong spine and de gea sadly is the best keeper in the world. They are weak squad wise but their first 11 is decent and they still get more decisions than most. Liverpool are short in too many areas to be contenders, arsenal are arsenal and Chelsea seem to be dealing with a bit of unrest in the team. I fucking hate Utd and their fans but they will be up there next year.

Like it or not they are our biggest threat next year. They have a strong spine and de gea sadly is the best keeper in the world. They are weak squad wise but their first 11 is decent and they still get more decisions than most. Liverpool are short in too many areas to be contenders, arsenal are arsenal and Chelsea seem to be dealing with a bit of unrest in the team. I fucking hate Utd and their fans but they will be up there next year.
No they will not they will be in a fight for 4th.

Few injuries and they'll struggle they simply don't have enough goals in them imo.

De Gea is not the best in the world that would be Manuel Neuer.

I agree they'll be up there tho.

first 11 are not winning the league if you play to win league, CL and cups. in the long run it is always the squad. we had best 11 for years but had shit squad and hacen't won a lot. they can be a threat in one game and cup runs, Moaninho is good enough to pick tactics to win or not lose the game he really wants to win or not lose but they're just not good enough for 10 months of football.

Each and every year since ferguson left, we are supposed to believe they are title contenders in august. this summer even less than last year, most of journos have us as favorites, last year they were acting like they would walk the league. there were times when they had rooney, van persie, falcao and chicharito, that looked like a threat but it wasn't. nothing to hint lukaku and rashford are. other teams summer businesses are making their top 4 easier, but they won't have a sniff on title.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.