Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's definitely leaving. But I'm legit scared of PSG outside the football field. Them Qatar fuckers are all about trying to take away our targets whereas our Sheikh is not even bothered, he's just having a good laugh watching Mendy's twitter feed.

PSG will be very scary if they add Sanchez on top of Neymar. Or at least they would be if they knew how to defend. So they're scary for teams like United and not for teams who can actually attack.

We need to have dialogue with PSG, much as our owners aren't keen on them and decide which of these two guys is going where. Looks like we're both causing each other unnecessary problems. One bidder and a retraction of the other team for these players and it SHOULD become much simpler.

come on guys a bit of respect and understanding here, we have all had a stitch from running too hard, you know how painful it is

Similar to what I've just posted in the Mbappe thread. Fuck this cloak and dagger shite. If we truly want him then it's time to start turning the screw and show our intent. I appreciate that's not how City do things but if you want a player as bad as we apparently want Sanchez then let's get it done or move onto the next target.
totally agree

L
hqdefault.jpg
Love this!

He's definitely leaving. But I'm legit scared of PSG outside the football field. Them Qatar fuckers are all about trying to take away our targets whereas our Sheikh is not even bothered, he's just having a good laugh watching Mendy's twitter feed.

This has got to be a contender for most bluemoon comment of the summer.

We need to have dialogue with PSG, much as our owners aren't keen on them and decide which of these two guys is going where. Looks like we're both causing each other unnecessary problems. One bidder and a retraction of the other team for these players and it SHOULD become much simpler.

I think that's collusion mate. Also, what if they want both? I wouldn't trust them as far as I can throw them.

WHAT!
Scared of them outside the field?
Why, they have little to no infrastructure that can come anywhere near ours. Their academy is terrible, their first team got schooled on more than one occasion last year. Neymar and Sanchez will paper over the cracks. What they going to do? just steamroll the Ligue 1 again. Woooow. Really scary.
They have been taught a lesson in Europe every year since they have supposedly been 'good'. Nothing to worry about here.

We have made our offers clear to Mbappe and Sanchez, we can't do anymore than that. Fuck em if they want to take the easy route out and go to a one horse race (Which the lost last year lmao). Mbappe won't develop how he can and Sanchez will just pick up a league title which means nothing to anyone.

First the smiley press conference, then the Bravo quotes about him happy if Alexis came, then the flu, then no subs bench at Cup.... now Ab strain...

All points to that City and Arsenal have had agreement for months IMO and it's reliant on Arsenal finding a suitable replacement which they are struggling with due to lack of CL footy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.