United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's a positive scenario that they believe they were RM's equals.

This way it becomes much more amusing when reality hits them how average and pedestrian they really are.

The rags looked fantastic last night, when the winter comes it will be a lot easier for them to get the snow on the ball to suit their tactics.

Are you talking about the Utd player second from the top of the picture (about a yard offside)? He's not interfering, so doesn't count under the current rules.

I'm pretty certain that the ball went back to Lukaku, who's by the penalty spot and onside (level with the defender).

If not, could you explain what you think happened?

I thought that the player in the offside position was Lukaku!
If not and Lukaku is onside when the original shot is struck, then yes perfectly good goal

I read a headline this morning wishing Bale to join united as he was "the final piece of the jigsaw"

Seemingly a big lumpy jigsaw they're trying to build at the swamp

You have to wonder if that jigsaw actually had any pieces to begin with!

Dry your fucking eyes. The work Rags are incapable of thinking for themselves due to incessant brain-washing by mainstream media.

This is nothing. Wait until the season starts to get really interesting, around about Jan/Feb; if the rags are way off the leading pack by then the media will go into overdrive trying to put a positive spin on it all. Maureen is a footballing genius, and anyone who thinks he just plays hoofball knows nothing about the game. Pogbad is the new Messiah. He has come down from Heaven to show us mere mortals how football should be played. Messi, Neymar, Bale etc are constantly ringing Lukaku to see if he'd be interested in offering a few tips to help them make a name for themselves in professional sport.
God forbid any hack who tells it how it is: Peg's a seething nut-job, the club has wasted millions on mediocre journeymen, and the football is about as exciting as watching grass grow.

I thoght lu-kak-u did ok last night i mean a 50% conversion rate from open net chances is not to be sniffed at

This is nothing. Wait until the season starts to get really interesting, around about Jan/Feb; if the rags are way off the leading pack by then the media will go into overdrive trying to put a positive spin on it all. Maureen is a footballing genius, and anyone who thinks he just plays hoofball knows nothing about the game. Pogbad is the new Messiah. He has come down from Heaven to show us mere mortals how football should be played. Messi, Neymar, Bale etc are constantly ringing Lukaku to see if he'd be interested in offering a few tips to help them make a name for themselves in professional sport.
God forbid any hack who tells it how it is: Peg's a seething nut-job, the club has wasted millions on mediocre journeymen, and the football is about as exciting as watching grass grow.
Spent 320 mill and not one Jorno/pundit calls him out , they should be challenging for every major title but wont be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.