North Korea vs USA

I just need to know one thing...

... are we supposed to paint whitewash on all our windows or will basic white paint suffice?

But the leadership of NK aren't bothered about their people, if the guy at the top is a nutter, he probably thinks starting the war will immortalise him forever, the fact he will be a shadow on the ground has not even crossed his mind. I genuinely think if they took him and the generals around him out the rest would not bother attacking as the fear will have gone, does he have doubles like Saddam had, then that would be a problem to make sure you got the right one.

Well, if you want it very hard, there is no scenario you won't be able to imagine and find the reason for USA to fuck another country with fire of all kind. I don't give a shit about american propaganda, I look at facts and those are - North Korea is never attacking anyone and is trying to protect themselves. They're threatening USA but never without - "if we got attacked, we'll do this and that". Nothing wrong in that. Fair play to them for coming very close to the stage when nobody will attack them.

It worked out that some Japanese kids got nuclear bomb by peace loving, predicatble and in no way mass murderers America?

There is nothing similar with Nazi Germany and North Korea. North Korea doesn't have racist laws, North Korea doesn't have a plan to occupy whole world, they're shit in their own borders but all they do is trying to protect themselves with greatest security guarantee ever - nuclear weapon. Nobody was ever attacked by anyone after acquiring it and that's what they aspire for. I don't have problems with that. And I don't have an ounce of fear of their nuclear weapon. If Americans have, I couldn't give a shit. Less putting of their noses in other nations business, and they'd be fine just as I am.
Hitler tried to develop a Nuclear weapon and if successful would have used it offensively and the nazis would not have been defeated. Same with this latest crazy guy.Do you think for one minute a nuclear NK would not have eyes on South Korea and further afield.

Hitler tried to develop a Nuclear weapon and if successful would have used it offensively and the nazis would not have been defeated. Same with this latest crazy guy.Do you think for one minute a nuclear NK would not have eyes on South Korea and further afield.

Again, North Korea doesn't have anything with Hitler. They're perfectly fine with what they have and are not after anything else. Survival is their only program. Have you ever heard them threatening to anyone else but Americans and their allies in their neighborhood? No, of course, they don't have anything against Norway, why would they?

Yes, I believe North Korean regime is smart enough to never ever use the weapon first as they know that would be their end too. They survived and advanced heavily under very bad circumstances for decades and they are not stupid, they know their game.

I am also fairly sure USA will never attack them if they have nuclear ready rockets and if they do attack them, than this intelligence information about them having nuclear rocket technology ready is nothing more than another Iraq's WMD lie. Nobody is attacking nuclear power. So, I hope intelligence info is true as that would mean there's no war most probably, unless someone smart try something clever like trying to kill Kim and fail or some shit like that as that would be dangerous. If they feel threatened, then it might produce chaos. The chaos that would feel mainly both koreans and japanese though.

Last edited:
The Americans can surgical strike all they want but there will be hundred of thousands dead in the south, without the north resorting to nuclear weapons. There are thousands of dug in artillery weapons along the border just waiting for the order and have Seoul, plus all the US bases nearby in their sights.
Thank you!

Everyone is focused on some 4,000 mile nuke making it to US soil, but the real fear in Asia is that NK has millions in uniform and every piece of artillery in its arsenal pointed at Seoul. Anyone looked at the population of Seoul, if the US strikes NK?! What if ONE bomb is dropped on Seoul? What do the allies do then, as NK starts launching mobile ICBMs at SK, Japan, Guam, Hawaii????

As for the US surgical strikes, the NK ICBMs are hidden underground, then brought out on mobile launchers and fired in short order. Tracking that and hitting it might not be as easy as some believe. WRT the likes of Seal Team Six, it appears highly improbable that Kim is not protected by extreme zealots in concentric layers of security, making him almost untouchable. There may be sniper opportunities, and we don't know what assets might be in country, but does assassination lead to a reflexive move to war or a big sigh of relief by all concerned?

There is no good military option in sight, but both "leaders" like saber rattling so much, it appears they are willing to enter the staring contest that will lead to someone blinking, and then who knows where we end up. Good luck to us all.

West doesn't like countries they don't control to have any kind of decent weapons, it doesn't have anything with mass murdering and unpredictability. There's no bigger murderer on the world than USA itself but nobody dares to ask them to get rid of their weapons. How many wars North Korea had in their history and when was the last time when USA wasn't in few wars for one minute? Fuck that UN style shit talk mate, I don't buy that, sorry. There's no single kid on the world that is being killed by North Korea for decades, they are being killed daily by USA. And both of us know who is the only country that have ever used nuclear weapons, yesterday was anniversary of it. Hint- It's not North Korea.

There's so much wrong with this post it's unbelievable to think it isn't a joke.

Of course the US are more concerned about the threat to them than the NK people, that's only natural.

"Fuck that UN style talk"? The UN is our greatest chance of surviving as a species. The diplomacy between its members is crucial to WW3 not starting.

Kids are being killed in war zones yes, created by bloody thirsty theocrats, in a region that has war without the US getting involved. Have you missed the US bombing the Syrian government army's air base as a "stop it" when Assad was using chemical weapons on kids? Have you missed the Kurdish retaking areas of Northern Iraq due to American support? Have you missed US air strikes helping the Iraqi army pushing ISIL away from Baghdad and the retaking of Mosul, which as been very well documented over the last 2 months, as a key triumph for the coalition?

Yes I know the original coalition's withdrawal from Iraq in the last decade resulted in the void that allowed the lunatics to take over, we definitely should have stayed much longer, but to paint the US as some marauding imperial death machine is just plain wrong.

I noticed you're claiming to another poster that North Korea hasn't similarities to Nazi Germany... Well within its borders it puts its innocent civilians to death, in concentration camps, in the most inhumane ways. Anyone who has read even the slightest amount of content on the internal affairs of NK will be utterly disgusted with what happens there. We will never know the true amount of victims of this holocaust.

And on your last point, who was it who invaded who? The United States ultimately finished a war that would have dragged on for many years by Nagasaki and Hiroshima. The amount of years, deaths and tragedies that would have continued, had they not pressed the button, would have been colossal, in a conflict that had already claimed a colossal amount of lives. And let's not forget that Japan didn't surrender following the first H bomb.

I find it very odd you're willing to grant North Korea your support in this case when even it's oldest ally of China has had enough of it.

Your defending of a nation that has no intentions of cooperating in the international community, who constantly make threats against other nations, who lie and in prison and murder its people, on a scale that is unimaginable to people of free society, is utterly baffling.

Mate, sorry but I'll be completely honest - I haven't read that except first few lines. I really don't find this thing about USA and NK much interesting, it's really not something I give two fucks about. I do have my opinion and I hate hypocrisy USA and their allies are showing when rating who's bad and who's good guy as they are worse and support many bad guys but on the end of a day, I don't care about this too much and spent way too much time on this thread already considering it's really not my business.

I just hope there won't be the war as nobody of those war wanting cunts would die, it's only small people that would get ashed like always. I know what the war is, I went through one in my best years, I've seen people dead and everyone who is about to start any can fuck off and rot in hell.

U.S. Defence secretary James Mattis has told the DPRK to cease any considerations of actions that will lead to the end of their regime and destruction of their people.

I don't like the sound of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.