North Korea vs USA

3ft of soil and a bucket of fullers earth will give you the same protection a Cockroach has mate ;)
Hang on, it says to close all windows and doors, but i've taken them off the hinges to make my indoor bunker! (45 degree angle, very important, people!)

Hang on, it says to close all windows and doors, but i've taken them off the hinges to make my indoor bunker! (45 degree angle, very important, people!)

Just dig a trench in your back garden put some planks over it and cover it with 3ft of earth. Smear yourself and your family from head to toe in fullers earth and stockpile enough baked beans for a 6 month sabbatical (Don't forget your tin opener though that could be a problem) it's safe to drink your own urine as long as you don't enjoy it.

Stay safe mate :)

I bet there are American Generals from the old school who wish they had nuked all the communist countries when they were the only superpower and the only one to possess the bomb.

On another note I wonder what the world would have been like had Hitler defeated Russia and the US not been attacked by Japan. How would it have all panned out?

Does n korea really have the nukes to strike us or its just kim wishes ? i really dont think this will escalate into war but with trump and kim at opposing ends anything is possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.