Jogger pushes woman in front of bus

Have they not found him yet? as he went up one way, then the other you would think it was part of a regular route so someone should recognise the twat.

the victim must know him or have crossed paths before the incident.
Just seen a post elsewhere saying the same thing because it looks like she tries to trip him up with her right leg just before he shoves her. Can't say I noticed it first time round, but just watched it again and he could have a point. You'd think she'd have mentioned the previous history to the police though if it was true.

Just seen a post elsewhere saying the same thing because it looks like she tries to trip him up with her right leg just before he shoves her. Can't say I noticed it first time round, but just watched it again and he could have a point. You'd think she'd have mentioned the previous history to the police though if it was true.

No chance
Play the video from 19 seconds, watch the woman's walk and stop the video at 24 seconds (or when there is 14 seconds of video left to play)
You can see she's stepping away, out of the shadow and then play and pause the video every one second
He deliberately changes direction to charge into her, which you can clearly see at 13 seconds and 12 seconds to play
The bit that you're seeing is her leg going up into the air as she's falling

No chance
Play the video from 19 seconds, watch the woman's walk and stop the video at 24 seconds (or when there is 14 seconds of video left to play)
You can see she's stepping away, out of the shadow and then play and pause the video every one second
He deliberately changes direction to charge into her, which you can clearly see at 13 seconds and 12 seconds to play
The bit that you're seeing is her leg going up into the air as she's falling
I'll take your word for it. Not bothered enough to get all forensic on it.

I'll take your word for it. Not bothered enough to get all forensic on it.

You want to mention a raised foot but you don't want to check, do you know the pusher?

the females foot was'nt off the floor before the joggers hands were on her....

when was it confirmed the woman MUST know him....any links?.

You want to mention a raised foot but you don't want to check, do you know the pusher?

the females foot was'nt off the floor before the joggers hands were on her....

when was it confirmed the woman MUST know him....any links?.
Jesus, calm down pal. I was mentioning what someone else said and when I had a quick look it seemed he had a point. Another poster on here has checked in more detail and corrected me. I'm happy to take their word for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.